If you’re looking for a fresh, vibrant and slightly tangy salad dressing, this is the ticket.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups Raspberries fresh or frozen, or you can used a mix of berries
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Small Shallot diced (or red onion)
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Redmond's Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 - 2 Tablespoon Water only if needed to thin out
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blend and blend for 60 seconds. Start with one cup of berries.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water if you prefer the dressing less thick.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
I only add the water if I need to thin the dressing out.